Reach Your Summit is closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and is committed to your health, safety and enjoyment with all seminars, workshops and trips. This includes following the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and public health officials.
All trips and events that had been postponed through 05/21/20 will be rescheduled for a future date. Participants will be notified on a case by case basis about any changes. We will also not be taking any new private trip requests during this time. We are also not hosting any events yet that have gatherings of more than 5 people.
We are excited to begin operations again, but not without caution. Your safety while maintaining a positive experience is the top priority. Things will be a little different on our trips and workshops over the coming months as we navigate this new normal. Here are some things you can expect with a trip or workshop:
- A continued focus on group sizes of 5 or less
- Maintaining distance of 6 ft throughout a workshop or trip
- Contactless gear rentals distribution
- Provided meals being packaged at least 14 days before a trip in accordance with food preparation guidelines
- Cleaned/maintained gear rentals also being disinfected before and after every workshop or trip
- PPE kits on hand for all participants during each trip and workshop (in the event of loss or need)
- Face coverings individually worn/carried by all participants including the guide throughout the experience
- Hand sanitizer carried by all participants during our trips and workshops
- Additional emergency protocols
- Additional first-aid items
- Contactless encouragement such as air high 5s, air fist bumps or bows
- Self-sufficiency during our trips and workshops
- Symptom checks
- Following CDC guidelines and any evolving guidelines from each state where our events take place
The outdoors and our trails can be powerful and therapeutic during this challenging time. Don’t be afraid to get out there and enjoy it while practicing social distancing. We are here for you. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.
Thank you for your understanding, patience and support with Reach Your Summit. Take care of yourselves and each other. We are all in this together.